Graduate Property Development Coordinator
Role title: Graduate Property Development Coordinator
Location: 33 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2
Duration: 12 month graduate traineeship with the prospect of progressing with Tuath Housing
Hours: 37 hours per week
Remuneration: €21,658 per annum
For Purpose is Ireland’s not-for-profit graduate programme. For Purpose connects not-for-profit organisations with talented graduates who are looking to make a real impact in their careers with mission driven organisations.
Graduate trainees on the For Purpose programme receive one-to-one mentoring and support throughout their traineeship. The programme provides you with the skills, support and connections to start your career in the not-for-profit sector and develop your leadership potential.
Tuath Housing is seeking to add a motivated and ambitious Graduate Property Development Coordinator to its team as a part of the For Purpose programme. This role will be based in Tuath’s office in Dublin and will offer the Coordinator the chance to join one of Ireland’s leading approved housing bodies.
About Tuath Housing:
Tuath Housing provides accommodation for single people, families and those with special needs. Since its establishment in 2000, Tuath Housing has grown to become one of Ireland’s largest approved housing bodies. The organisation currently provides and manages over 5,500 homes with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Dundalk.
Tuath Housing’s motivation is not financially driven. It aims to provide long-term, safe and quality housing, at the best possible value whilst locally building mixed, sustainable communities. Tuath’s staff are essential to achieving this aim.
Purpose of the Graduate Property Development Coordiantor role:
The Graduate Property Development Coordinator will play a key role in the sourcing and delivery of new housing opportunities nationally for Tuath Housing. The Development Coordinator will work as part of the Development Team by providing administration support and facilitating the delivery of new housing opportunities. They will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in addition to developing innovative proposals for the delivery of new housing stock.
Working closely with the New Business Development Manager, the Graduate Property Development Coordinator will also identify and respond to new business opportunities which will include a mix of social, cost-rental and private-rental opportunities. They will support the delivery of Tuath Housing’s development programme to ensure that the organisation can continue to grow and will contribute to adding further homes to Túath’s housing stock.
This opportunity would suit a commercially minded graduate with an interest in property development looking for a career with purpose in the not-for-profit sector with one of Ireland’s leading Approved Housing Bodies.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate with the following profile:
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Planning and analytical skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work on own initiative and also be part of a team
- A high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Ability to deal with problems/enquires in a diplomatic and sensitive manner
- Creativity and an ability to generate engaging communication
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours on occasions
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit/ charity sector
- Experience of working independently
- Experience of drafting and presenting reports
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Full, clean driving licence and daily use of car. Where prevented from this due to a disability the candidate must be able to demonstrate how they will meet the mobility requirements of the post
If you fit this profile, then we would like to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th October.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Claire.Anderson@2into3.com including “Tuath Housing: Graduate Property Development Coordiantor” as the subject of the email. For more information on For Purpose please visit www.forpurpose.ie, for more information on Tuath Housing please see www.tuathhousing.ie.